Save money and get great deals on any of these fantastic Turks and Caicos Islands' tours. Visit Providenciales, Grace Bay, take a cruise or even kayak down the mangroves. Choose a catamaran, a private island tour, parasailing adventures, sunset cruises, snorkelling, diving, buggy island adventures and much more.
4-Hour Catamaran Sail and Snorkel Tour from Grace Bay
Cruise aboard a fully-equipped catamaran skippered by a courteous crew on a half-day tour from Providenciales. After pickup from your hotel, snack on chips and salsa while sailing along Grace Bay, sipping rum punch and looking for dolphins. The boat sets anchor at a secret snorkeling spot where you can use the provided gear to explore the underwater world and perhaps even spot iguanas. Lunch is also included and your adventure ends when you are dropped back at your hotel.
- Sail around the islands of Grace Bay on a comfortable catamaran
- Enjoy snacks with your rum punch or bottled water
- Eat lunch on board as you take in the sights
- Hotel pickup and drop-off included
Jet Ski Shipwreck and Private Island Excursion
Our staff are very experienced and friendly. We will make sure our guests are well taken care of and get the most out of their rental experience PLEASE NOTE: This booking/ ticket is for one single jetski only. If there are more members in your party and they would like to drive their own jetski, they would need to pay for that additional jet ski or more depending on if each group wishes to have their Jet Ski. Each Jet ski safely holds 2 persons so doubling up is an option.
2 Hour Champagne Sunset Cruise from Grace Bay, Providenciales (Adult Only)
Watch the sunset on the deck of a spacious catamaran off Grace Bay while you enjoy a glass of Champagne. This 18-and-over tour, which includes hotel pickup and drop-off, allows you to enjoy a spectacular sunset while rocking gently on the Caribbean waters. Dine on snacks, including fresh conch fritters, provided by a local restaurant while you toast the gorgeous surroundings with wine, Champagne, rum punch, or soft drinks.
- Champagne sunset sail from Providenciales
- Sail on a custom-built catamaran along the coastline of Grace Bay
- Look for colorful tropical fish in the coral reef
- Enjoy snacks with your rum punch, wine or soda
- Hotel pickup and drop-off included
Off-road ATV & UTV Adventure in Providenciales
We have top quality machines for a safe and lasting experience. We are located in the heart of the island near a famous trail known as pirates cove and are one of the only companies that actually go off-roading. Our guides are also photographers, so the cameras are going capturing moments you cannot catch whilst operating the atv. We provide our guests with refreshments and also information on the island. We have beach trails, cliff jumping trails and scenic trails, customize your tour and ride with us today.
4hour Group Half Day Snorkeling Excursion in Grace Bay
Spend half a day snorkeling off a double-decker catamaran in the spectacular reefs near Providenciales. The half-day excursion from Grace Bay Beach is offered in the morning or afternoon. Use provided snorkel equipment to discover coral reefs, and savor a delicious lunch with assorted beverages. Providenciales snorkeling tour with lunch Cruise around Grace Bay on a comfortable catamaran with a rooftop lounge.
Go snorkeling on a coral reef that’s home to colorful fish and spot iguanas on Little Water Cay Beer, soda, water, rum punch, lunch, and snacks included. Choose a morning or afternoon tour to suit your schedule Includes pickup and drop-off from Grace Bay hotels and resorts, plus local taxes.
Love Buggy Island Tour with Lunch
Spend half a day exploring Providenciales Island in your very own Scoot Coupe, or 'Love Buggy,' with this tour. You'll see around 85 percent of the island, with stops along the way at the Cheshire Hall Plantation and the Junkanoo Museum. You'll also stop for lunch at Da Conch Shack, included in the price of the tour.
- Choose from morning or afternoon departures
- Lunch is included in the cost of the tour
- All attraction entry fees are included
- Group sizes limited to 14 participants for a personal experience
Providenciales Unmissable Sightseeing Tour
Combine all the highlights of Providenciales in a single tour, perfect for those short on time or first-time visitors. Travel with a guide who shares historic an cultural knowledge during the journey and sip rum punch. Stop at local beaches such as Sapodilla, Blue Mountain, the Junkanoo Museum, The Hole, and the local favorite Da Conch Shack for an included seafood platter.
- Convenient hotel pickup and drop-off in Provo
- Snacks and rum punch available on board the tour vehicle
- Guide provides cultural and historical commentary
- Lunch at Da Conch Shack, a local favorite
Half Day Snorkeling, Sightseeing & Island Hopping Private Charter (Afternoon)
Spend an afternoon island hopping on your own private boat by booking a private charter for up to six passengers. With this package, you'll have access to a captained boat with an onboard restroom for up to four hours along with free snacks, alcoholic beverages, and access to snorkeling gear.
- Create an itinerary that suits your interests with this private charter
- Snacks, alcohol, and soft drinks are included
- Snorkeling gear for all passengers will be provided
- Travel with a knowledgeable local captain
Click here to learn more about this tour >>
4 Hour Private Catamaran Sail and Snorkel from Grace Bay Beach, Providenciales
The discerning visitors choice for over 20 years. The one excursion company that is all about you. This excursion is a genuine sailing adventure, we actually sail. Help us hoist the sails or just sit back, relax and experience the magic aboard our 48' custom day charter catamaran. Our friendly, native Captain and professional crew, will attend to your every need while sailing along the coastline of Grace Bay and the outer Cays. Watch for Dolphins, Rays and Turtles from our bow nets as you soak up the sun and enjoy your music or ours, domestic and imported beers, rum punch, fresh fruit, chips & dip and an open bar. Anchor at the Captain's favorite spot, swim and snorkel amazing coral reefs teeming with fish, and boasting a maze of tunnels, caverns and beautiful coral formations. Explore breathtaking deserted beaches with sugar fine soft sand, naturally carved limestone cliffs and outcroppings. We can also customize the trip to your liking. Sail, Swim, Snorkel, Relax, Explore, Learn.
- Flexible, personalized tour for you and your private party
- Drinks, deli sandwiches, and snacks provided
- Use of snorkel equipment to explore the underwater world
- Convenient pickup and drop-off at Grace Bay hotels
Click to learn more about this tour >>
Private Boat Tours to Outer Islands, Snacks Drink, Snorkel, Cruise!
Grace Bay in Turk and Caicos offers stunning views of the water, but to get the most out of the area you need to get off the beach and get on a boat that can explore the water. This Grace Bay Private Boat and Snorkel Tour stops at both Outer Islands and Little Water Cay (Iguana Island) for snorkeling and more.
- Cruise on Grace Bay's turquoise water with a private group
- Choose to go snorkeling with equipment provided for you
- Visit the Outer Islands and Little Water Cay (Iguana Island)
- Snacks and drinks are included for convenience
Click here to learn more about this T & C tour >>
Exclusive Supreme Snorkeling Tour
Snorkel at top snorkel destinations around Grand Turk on this half-day excursion. Stops include Coral Gardens, the Amazing Wall, and Gibbs Cay. See tropical fish, stingrays, and other marine life in their natural environment. Watch the captain dive for conch and the staff prepares a fresh conch salad for a snack. Use of snorkel equipment included.
- Visit several stops on this snorkeling tour
- See tropical fish and other marine life
- Watch the captain dive for conch and prepare a conch salad
- Use of snorkeling equipment included
Learn more about this Turks & Caicos Tour >>
Half-Day Reef Snorkel
Set sail aboard the luxury sailing catamaran Lady Grace to explore the Turks & Caicos Barrier Reef, home to some of the best snorkeling in the world. After exploring this magical underwater world, you will set sail for a relaxing afternoon on a deserted island beach paradise, some of the most beautiful in the Caribbean.
Key to the Sea Parasailing- Birds Eye View of the Best Beach in the world
Chances are if you're in Turks and Caicos, you're there for the beautiful beach scenery, but seeing sights can be hard if the beaches are super crowded. Take to the skies during this Grace Bay Parasailing Experience for unobstructed views of the surrounding area. You'll spend time in the air as you parasail almost 500 feet (153 meters) in the sky.
- Parasail above Grace Bay and take in stunning views from the sky
- Water and juice are available on board your boat for before or after
- Pictures can be taken for free of you while you're parasailing
- Choose from multiple flight times from morning until evening
Read more about Key to the Sea Parasailing >>
Mangrove & Iguana Clear Kayak Tour
If you want an alternative view of life under the sea, consider this paddling adventure aboard a transparent kayak. You'll spot all sorts of marine creatures as you make your way around Mangrove Cay, such as turtles, stingrays, and even small sharks. You'll also get the chance to learn about some of the other creatures that call the cay home, including rock iguanas and a wide variety of birds.
- Transparent kayaks and safety equipment will be provided
- Pickup from select hotels is included
- Bottled water will be provided to all guests
- Group sizes capped at nine participants for individual attention from your guide
Read more about Mangrove & Iguana Clear Kayak Tour >>
Turtle Eco Tour on Stand-Up Paddleboards or Kayaks into the National Marine Park
On this stand-up paddleboard journey, you’ll travel through the hidden trails that zigzag throughout a nearby mangrove island. Our capable guides lead the way through the island’s shallow, ultramarine waters ensuring a safe, memorable experience. On the way you you’ll see all variety of marine creatures including sharks, eagle rays, turtles, snapper, conch, starfish, cormorants, egrets and pelicans. Drink in the spectacular views and enjoy the wildlife on this SUP adventure. Don’t forget your camera.
- Paddle through the shallow water estuaries of Providenciales’ beautiful mangroves
- Get up close to native wildlife
- Enjoy the services of a professional, experience guide
- Choose from several departures time available throughout the day
Read more about Turtle Eco Tour >>
Clear Kayak photoshoot
We return the most value for your money, by providing high quality photos but also complimentary beach photos with a camera. We even provide drinks chairs and shade to make sure you're comfortable and ready for the camera.
1-Hour Jet Ski Experience in Turks and Caicos Islands
Explore and discover the beautiful waters of the Turks and Caicos Islands via Jet Ski rentals with expert tour guides.
Half Day Snorkeling, Sightseeing & Island Hopping Private Charter
Our morning private boat tour is a great way to start the day. We venture away from the crowd and take you to some of the most secluded spots. Our crew is friendly, knowledgeable and provide excellent customer service.
Read more about Half Day Snorkeling >>
Grand Turk: ATV Guided Adventure Tour
Discover Grand Turk on a small semi-private guided ATV Tour along colonial-era roads, paths & dirt trails. Highlights include historic Front Street, North Creek Bird Watching Area, The Lighthouse, and the Ridge Trail overlooking the sea. Many amazing photo opportunities. Refreshment included and the option of an authentic Caribbean meal. The only way to see the best off-road sites in Grand Turk. Sure to be the highlight of your trip. Our experienced guides provide you with top of the line CFMOTO ATVs for a safe and fun adventure experience. We will travel on the road, scenic dirt paths and trails seeing the local history, wildlife, a brief shopping stop and hidden off road spots. Enjoy the beautiful scenery and informative local history, as described by your guide. As our last stop, before returning to the Cruise Port, we will stop at a local favorite food truck for the option to purchase an authentic Caribbean meal and souvenir shop.
Read more about Grand Turk ATV Guided Adventure Tour >>
Gibbs Cay Stingray and Conch Dive Adventure
Meet some of the Turks and Caicos' resident southern stingrays and go conch diving on this adventure to the uninhabited Gibbs Cay. Set out from Grand Turk on a spacious boat, enjoying the scenery and sun on the way to your destination. Stop to watch the crew dive for conch (or join in) and then anchor to see a fresh conch salad made in front of you. Once at the cay, slip in to the water and swim with the gentle local rays, learning about their biology and behavior from your captain.
- Bottled water and rum punch served on board
- Learn about southern stingrays through guided commentary
- Dive for conch and eat fresh conch salad
- Use of snorkel gear to explore the underwater world
Read more about Gibbs Cay Stingray and Conch Dive Adventure >>
Clear Bottom Kayaks Mangrove Tour
We offer the best clear bottom kayak rentals, paddle board rentals, and kayak tours in the Turks and Caicos Islands!
Come and enjoy our beautiful mangroves cay and iguana beach island tours.
Jet Skiing Around La Famille Ship and Smaller Pristine Cays
The Jet ski safari lets you experience the wonder of the smaller pristine cays, Ghost Freighter and the stunning secluded beaches that are only accessible by conventional charters.
Key to the Sea Parasailing- Private Charter
Get fantastic views of the Turks and Caicos Islands and around as you soar over the sea with this private parasailing experience for groups of up to 10 people. Your captain and crew will brief you on everything you need to know to have a safe and fun sail, with the option to dip into the water or stay dry.
- Snacks and refreshments will be served on board
- All parasailing equipment is provided
- Private charter for just you and your party
- Price is per charter for up to 10 passengers
Read more about Key to the Sea Parasailing >>
Pirates cove Tour in Providenciales
We have top-quality machines for a safe and lasting experience. We are located in the heart of the island near a famous trail known as pirates cove and are one of the only companies that actually go off-roading. Our guides are also photographers, so the cameras are going to capture moments you cannot catch whilst operating the ATV. We provide our guests with refreshments and also information on the island. We have beach trails, cliff jumping trails and scenic trails, customize your tour and ride with us today.
Read more about Pirates cove Tour in Providenciales >>
Private Photo Shoot in Turks and Caicos
We offer a competitive price while providing high quality work. the location of the shoot can be chosen by the client or recommended by the photographer. Poses are chosen to compliment your body type and accentuate your best features so that you can feel confident about your photos. photos delivered within 24 hours via a google drive cloud link.
Learn more about this T & C tour >>
Providenciales Group Island Tour
Other Providenciales tours are taken with big groups of tourists, but this Providenciales Island Private Tour takes you and your own private group to top attractions without the hassle of dealing with other tour goers. See Grace Bay Beach, Taylor Bay Beach, Da Conch Shack, the Hole, and Sapodilla Bay Hill Rock Carvings, or ask your guide to customize your tour to suit your interests.
- Explore the island of Providenciales with your own private group and guide
- Sample some Bambara rum, original to Turks and Caicos, at Grace Bay Beach
- Snorkel at Taylor Bay Beach with equipment provided for you
- Chips and dip and private minivan transport included for convenience
Read more about Providenciales Group Island Tour >>
Mangrove & Iguana Tour
While in Turks and Caicos, you won't want to miss out on Little Water Cay (Iguana Island), but if you don't know the way, you could get lost on the water. This Mangrove Cay and Iguana Island Tour takes you with a guide who knows the way to Iguana Island and to Mangrove Cay. Explore wild areas and learn about the wildlife that live there.
- Pack visits to Mangrove Cay and Iguana Island into one day
- A guide knows the best ways to go to get the most out of your time
- See marine life, as well as an iguana sanctuary and mangrove habitat
- A morning start times leaves your afternoon and night free
Read more about Mangrove & iguana Tour >>
Seaside Scavenger Hunt (Hunt for conch and make fresh ceviche)
If you’re looking for a family-friendly experience in Providenciales but are having a hard time finding ones that start in the morning, this Providenciales Seaside Scavenger Hunt Experience is perfect for you. This scavenger hunt experience takes you by boat to uninhabited cays in search for seashells, conch, and muscles. This fun experience gets you and others out exploring, while seeing who can find the biggest shells.
- Take a cruise on the water and stop on cays to search for seashells
- Travel lightly—snorkel equipment is provided for you
- Enjoy alcoholic beverages (for those of age) and snacks
- Pickup from the Providenciales area is included
Read more about Seaside scavenger hunt >>
Kayak Eco Tour
Explore the waterways of the Turks and Caicos mangroves with a pro during this half-day kayaking tour. Let your guide lead you through the ins and outs of the serpentine canals, learning about all the juvenile sea creatures that make their homes there. Paddle along waterways far off the beaten path that you wouldn't find on your own with other like-minded travelers interested in the unique marine ecosystem here.
- National Park fees included mean no hidden costs
- Snacks and water provided to keep travelers energized
- Guide leads paddlers far off the beaten path into the mangroves and waterways
- All equipment and instruction included
Read more about Kayak Eco Tour -
Clear Kayak Drone Photoshoot
Take a stunning drone photo in our clear kayak on the most beautiful beach! Quality high-res drone photos & professional editing available. We will help you with poses if needed. You will receive all of the pictures that were taken of you and will have the pictures transferred to you before you leave the beach.
Read more about Clear Kayak Drone Photoshoot >>
Private Tailor-Made Safari Tour
Providenciales offers so many amazing things to do and beautiful places to see, chose from our favourite activities and destinations or suggest your own and we will put together a safari tour to suit your group. Your guide, an island Belonger, will use their local knowledge to show you places where only the locals go.
Read more about Private Tailor-Made Safari Tour >>
Private 4hr Parasail - Snorkel & Water-Sports Adventure, Turks and Caicos
Benefit from personalized attention on this private parasailing tour from Providenciales. With an experienced crew and your private party of up to 10 people, learn about the safety procedures and process of taking off and landing right from the deck of the boat; double and triple harnesses allow you to fly with a friend. Soar more than a thousand feet over the ocean, with views of Grace Bay and the outlying reefs, before returning safely to the boat without ever getting wet.
- Convenient hotel pickup and drop-off from select properties
- Crew teaches your party the basics of parasailing
- Private parasailing charter just for you and your party
- Personalized attention from the crew
Read more about Private 4hr Parasail >>
Full Day Beach BBQ Lunch & Snorkeling Excursion in Grace Bay
Sail around the northern shores of Providenciales on a full-day cruise that includes snorkeling and a barbecue lunch. Relax on the boat's decks while at sea, see wildlife like the native Turks and Caicos rock iguana and have a chance to swim or snorkel in the region's pristine waters. Enjoy complimentary beer, soda, and rum punch as well as a satisfying barbecue lunch.
- Full-day catamaran tour from Grace Bay Beach
- Discover Providenciales’ natural beauty and surrounding isles
- Cruise around Grace Bay on a comfortable catamaran with a rooftop lounge, built-in diving board and water slide!
- BBQ lunch is served at Fort George
- Clay Beer, rum punch, soda, water and local taxes included
Read more about Full Day Beach BBQ Lunch >>
Clear Bottom Kayaks Mangrove and Iguana Tour
Discover the natural beauty of Turks and Caicos as you embark on a clear kayak tour. Join a small group and paddle through mangrove channels, searching for flora and fauna along the way. Then, head to a beach that is known for an abundance of rock iguanas where you can take photos of the lizards and enjoy time relaxing on the white-sand beach.
- Learn about the local ecosystem from your guide
- All necessary equipment and instruction is provided
- Enjoy round-trip transfers from most locations
- A small group means more attention from your guide
Read more about Clear Bottom Kayaks Mangrove and Iguana Tour >>
N&G Providenciales Island Tours of Turks and Caicos
Discover the best of Providenciales Island during this private half-day excursion. Visit sights such as the downtown area, Grace Bay Beach, the Sapodilla rock carvings, Five Cays settlement, and more. Go beyond the traditional Turks and Caicos tour as you learn about the local history, culture, and wildlife from your knowledgeable guide.
- Get a different look at Providenciales on a cultural tour
- Travel in an air-conditioned vehicle with water and snacks
- A private tour ensures a personalized experience
- Hassle-free round-trip hotel transfers included
Read more about N&G Providenciales Island Tours of Turks and Caicos >>
Stand Up Paddleboard Eco tour
Get an up-close views of the mangroves and the marine life they harbor on a stand up paddleboard tour in the Turks and Caicos. With all instruction provided, families and participants of all levels are welcome to join the tour. You'll learn about the unique marine ecosystem through your guide's commentary and see the flora and fauna for yourself. Sights can include birds, juvenile sharks, rays, and juvenile turtles.
- Guide provides navigation and commentary
- Bottled water to keep you hydrated
- Learn about local flora and fauna
- Use of stand up paddleboard
Read more about Stand Up Paddleboard Eco tour >>
Private Jet Ski Abandoned Shipwreck Tour
Explore the waters of the Turks and Caicos Islands on our brand new Seadoo Sparks. These jet skis are brand new and provide an amazing experience on it's own outside of the high level of hospitality provided by our experienced guides.